Friday 29 March 2013

Templates

Some months ago I discovered these wooden templates which are great! I bought them online at Yozo Craft with other great items. I really recommend you this online shop, one day I'll try to post a review of  it here.

These templates are really useful, you can make an envelope or a gift box in just a few minutes. I bought some envelope templates, a gift box template and two label templates. Here you have some photos of them:

With this template you can make envelopes of 4 different sizes. 

These two envelope template are great!
With them you can make very original envelopes, soon I'll post some photos of the results.

As you see in the drawing in the middle of the template,
you can make a very cute gift box similar to those they give you in a bakery.
These two are also very cute! With each of them you can draw two different shapes of label
(one is the inside part of the template and the other is the outside part).

Soon I'll post some fotos of crafts I did with them!~

No comments:

Post a Comment